wouldn't it be right to call these the only real ATV? They seem to be all terrain, and even on water... I've seen them drive up those Iceland cliffs too
Sabtu, 18 Februari 2017
wouldn't it be right to call these the only real ATV? They seem to be all terrain, and even on water... I've seen them drive up those Iceland cliffs too
Februari 18, 2017 Posted by Unknown in atv, off roading
Search
Popular Posts
-
"Very cool to read about the story of my grandfathers car. http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2016/06/1955-victress-it-sounded-familiar-s...
-
Jim went a took all the happiness out of my enjoyment of this meme... Now I can't tell which photo is real, and it sure doesn't look...
-
You probably recall that I posted the whole story a month ago http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2017/02/an-old-jeep-wagoneer-buried-in.html
-
the reverse scoops on the doors were good looking, but made no damn sense, A scoop on the hood to get some cold air into the engine would ha...